Published on 28/11/2017
Our main technical and scientific competences
Diagnosis & Surveillance, Reference, Research
Bacteriological & Molecular methods for the diagnosis of brucellosis:
- Culture of Brucella;
- Isolation of Brucella in blood, milk, vaginal swabs, solid tissues... ;
- Necropsy of mouse and animal fetal material;
- Identification and typing of Brucella cultures (phenotypic methods)
- Maintenance of Brucella cultures
- Molecular biology methods: Real Time PCR, Bruce-ladder multiplex PCR and Bruce-ladder suis, HRM PCR, MLVA…
- Genomic analyses of Brucella sequences : sequencing, phylogenetic analyses, interpretation
Serological methods for the diagnosis of brucellosis:
- Rose Bengal Test,
- Complement Fixation Test,
- Sero-Agglutination Test, ELISA,
- Control of antigens and ELISA kits,
- Control of Brucellin.
Reference expertise for the diagnosis of brucellosis:
- Training of staff approved for working in BSL3 facilities.
- Inter-Laboratory Proficiency Ring Trial: samples preparation, shipment of panels, data analysis (130 participants: French, EU and International), interpretation of results, follow-up procedures
- Production of biological standard reagents : phages, monospecific sera, polyclonal sera
- Control of vaccines and diagnostic biologicals: In-Vivo and In-Vitro control of vaccines (Rev.1, S19).
For any question, please contact us at EURL.email@example.com